The amazing Sharon-Lee Hamilton Clarke has been shaping brows for 20 years, undoubtedly earning her the title of Australia’s eyebrow Queen.
Just like a bouncy blow dry, a I’ve-just-sunned-myself-on-the-Amalfi-Coast-for-three-months spray tan or the glossiest mani-pedi – eyebrows have the power to instantly make you look and feel a million dollars.
Sharon-Lee has compiled just FIVE top tips for us for beautiful brows.
1. Have your brows professionally shaped at least ONCE in your life.
2. Don’t over-tweeze. Rule of thumb is tweeze three hairs and step back for a look. Repeat.
3. Freshen hair colour before your brow makeover as brow colour can then be colour-matched if need be.
4. Invest in quality tweezers and keep the blades fresh by running an emery board across the tips every now and then.
5. Don’t follow trends. Fashion determines brow colour more than the shape. Remember there is often no going back from a thin brow.
And the sixth little tip comes from us, if you are ever lucky enough to be popping by Sydneys’ Woollahra – make an appointment at Sharon’s luxurious studio for a ‘Brow Wow’ makeover.
You can ALSO get your eyelash extensions done here too!
Bookings can now be made online at:
If you are in Melbourne or Overseas, never fear! Sharon is available for you, too. Pop onto her website for all the details.
Sharon’s Woollahra studio also offers a range of exclusive products, ranging from Sharon’s signature brow gels to brush sets to brow grooming tools.
In the case that you got to the end of this post and [go on, it’s OK, you can be honest with me] – felt it was a little frivolous to have an entire post dedicated to grooming your brows – then let me leave you with this little image…
Now, tell me brows aren’t important!
Have a fabulous Friday!